When you decide to move into an in-dash touchscreen unit, the Kenwood Excelon DDX393 may be the perfect fit for you. It combines legendary Excelon reliability coupled with a long list of features to make your drive safer and more enjoyable. Sound Depot and Performance in Gainesville has this unit on display for you to see and operate in person.
You get a bright, vivid 6.2” touchscreen display that, when combined with the intuitive graphic user interface, is very easy to operate, meaning you will spend more time focused on the road ahead. The external buttons can be color-matched to your existing dash illumination, giving it a factory appearance.
Increased Safety And Convenience
Bluetooth is included for both hands-free calling and wireless music streaming. You can easily surf all of your phone’s contacts right on the color display, and even pair two phones to it at the same time.
Full Device Control
The included USB port allows you almost unlimited control over your external media, including iPhones, iPods, Android phones and thumb drives. You also get the benefit of charging the battery on any device that is plugged into it. Ask any of our associates, and they will be glad to go over these features and device compatibility with you.
Satellite Radio, Backup Camera And Features
SiriusXM can be added by using the optional SXV300 tuner, opening up your world to the almost endless supply of entertainment options available.
Would you like to add a backup camera to eliminate that blind spot, making you a safer driver? The DDX393 comes with a backup camera input and a front camera input, so you can safely see behind you and when pulling into a parking spot. Our team can go over the camera options with you, helping you choose the best one for your needs.
Other great features of the DDX393:
- The included CD/DVD drive lets you play your music and movies to your heart’s content.
- Do you like Pandora Internet Radio? The Excelon DDX393 can control the app on your iPhone or Android phone, making it easy to find the channel and genre of music you desire.
- The included rear A/V input allows you to add things like a video game system to your unit and display it right in the dash.
- Three sets of 4 volt preamp outputs allow for almost unlimited expansion.
- The included 13 band equalizer, crossover and digital time alignment allow for precise system tuning.
- It has a steering wheel control input and an Idatalink Maestro input, so it can interface with almost any vehicle on the road and keep many of your factory features intact.
See The Kenwood eXcelon DDX393 In Person At Our Facility
We invite you to stop by Sound Depot and Performance with your vehicle and get to know us. Our highly trained staff will work with you to find the best solution for your unique needs.
You can also contact us here for more information about any of our products and services.